Sunday, February 1, 2009

nothing

hi its max i didn't think of posting this until now but about a week ago Garren was killed...shot to death it was awfull Ramona got attacked and Garren tried to help and was shot four times in the chest, Ramona went into deamond form and killed every bad guy around us she still hasn't started talking again. I think Garren knew it was time for him to go because Ramona was crying over him and telling him he was going to be ok but all he did was keep talking to her and telling her everything that he had kept secrets from her and that she would fall in love with someone else again and that was ok. Garren liked the sea so when he passed we buried him on the coast of California near Oregon. Thing just aren't the same it all feels so empty without him, and him and Zeke were just starting to get along but now I don't know what were going to do well thats all I have to say but Garren did consider you Ink and Nikki Lim as some of his best friends well I've got to go bye.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey it's Nikki here. I'm really sorry to hear about Garren. And it's even worse that I haven't been in contact with him for a long time. Or even with Ramona. It's like life caught up to me or something. I just hope that you guys are still doing ok out there. Garren has also been a good friend of mine since the time me met through blogger and I'll always remember him.