Monday, June 23, 2008

Dang

Were on the run again this time it was bad when I saw that truck park out side our house my heart sank I ordered everyone out of the house they listened but not before bullets flyed aparently there job is no longer to capture us but to kill us when I used to be an assasin we called those hot targets so were never going to get captured unless they change there mind were going to be shot and most likely killed so now were still in california just in a diferent part not going to tell you were. lately I've been murmuring in my sleep all of my secrets and Ramonas been writing them down like I almost got her killed when I first joind the lab and her wepon x thing on her arm I did because theres a perminet tracker in there the ink shorted out and showed up though and that I tourtured her in the lab for information just a simple memory whipe but that shorted out to and now she remembers every time shes ever met me which is quite alot and I usualy got her in alot of trouble and that I was made in the same lab(XS lab) and I've got more information about them in my backpack then they know about themselfs I gave it to them all today and now they know everything about there past I'm afraid there going to want to find there parents and stay I"m just not sure were me ramona and zeke would go (zekes parents were murdered in a convienient stor incident) and now Ramona won't even look at me much less talk to me I mean I changed from the labs lacky well I guesse I didn't change alot I still kept all this stuff they needed to know I"m going to go fly and get my own food sence Ramona came back with food for 6 people not 7

3 comments:

Max Ride Fan 13 said...

Well that just sucks.

Ink said...

I agree with MRF13.
I hope it gets better soon!

XxInk

turnabout said...

*cough cough* awkward. sorry bud.